Head of Credit Risk - Payments
- Job Ref: 24923
- Location: Kuala Lumpar
- Salary: 120,000 to 180,000 USD
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly evolving fintech payments business. The firm is seeking to onboard the brightest minds to help deliver a defined strategic programme across SE Asia.
About this opportunity:
As a member of the senior management team, this is a highly specialised yet key strategic and operational appointment for the firm – taking responsibility for risk management, primarily focussed across consumer and retail credit but covering the full spectrum of risk across their global platform.
Key responsibilities will include but not be restricted to;
• Lead the Risk & AML team and develop and foster talent.
• Implement a forward thinking risk and fraud management strategy for multi-channel. gateway, acquiring, accepting and issuing payments businesses.
• Provide and implement a strategy regarding customer registration, verification, due diligence, merchant onboarding, KYC and AML policies and processes.
• Provide best in class risk management services to merchants and partners.
• Support the management team in developing and maintaining risk based pricing models.
This is an involved, hands-on and challenging position suitable for someone excited by a disruptive approach to traditional finance; and who is strategic and analytical yet commercial in their thinking and behaviours.
Your qualifications, skills & experience:
• An undergraduate, preferably post-graduate educated in a relevant Finance, Business, Technology background.
• c. 5-10 years’ experience in relevant Risk, Fraud and AML roles.
• Extensive management experience, with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders.
• A keen interest in and/or experience in new-age FS / tech-driven environment is preferred.
• Working knowledge of card and online payments processing, is preferred.
• Confident communicator, both written and verbal.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm on an upward trajectory. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing