PRODUCT MANAGER – PAYMENTS – ACQUIRING - HOT JOB!
- Job Ref: HCAL-2013
- Location: London
- Close Date: Fri 30 Nov 2018
- Salary: 60-70K
- Salary Details: Basic salary £60k to £75k
Have you got previous Product Management experience? Have you had experience of in Acquiring and/or ecommerce card processing?
If you answered YES to the above questions then this could be your next role.
In a world of change and innovation, my client is leading the way. Dynamic, vibrant and always looking to give their customers new ways of accepting payments.
The payments business is fast evolving and my client is investing to deliver differentiated products and propositions that ensure they thrive and take business to a new level.
This role offers a unique opportunity for innovative product ideas to be driven from concept to reality. You will work with a diverse and talented team.
A very attractive salary is currently on offer.
What you need to know
As Product Manager, you will be expected to develop and manage the companies Acquiring proposition. You will own and drive the delivery and performance of products, contribute to the product strategy and maintain good knowledge of the market and competitor activity to inform your plans.
You will be managing products across the life cycle – from product strategy, development, launch and marketing to product optimisation. As such you will need to know everything about card acquiring, payment gateways and ecommerce platforms and be comfortable discussing integrations at a technical level.
In addition, you will need to work closely with the propositions team, sales, operations and other functions to help build awareness of the product, support all sales activities and optimise performance.
What you need to have
• Product Management or related Project/Product Planning experience
• Experience specialising in acquiring and / or ecommerce card processing
• Proficient in Agile methodologies
• Proven influencing and relationship management skills and ability to balance and manage diverse stakeholder interest
• Ability to deliver high quality work whilst working in a fast moving sometimes pressured environment
• Senior level personal network with payments vendors and suppliers
• Background in Software as a Service (SaaS) industry
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing