- Job Ref: 24480
- Location: London
- Salary: £70,000 to £100,000 Basic plus OTE
Our client is a global scale financial utility that gives financial institutions the ability to enhance their customer proposition. They help Financial Tech businesses and banks to provide their customers with faster and cheaper cross border banking solutions. The company is now looking to bring on-board a Sales Director (non-managerial) with experience of selling to tier 1 PSPs.
Skills & Experience required:
- 10 years’ plus experience in senior sales roles at a payment, FX business or bank selling payments and FX services to tier 1 Payment Service Providers (PSPs)
- Ideally experience working in a fast growing “start-up” culture.
- Dynamic and driven
- Highly professional
- Fluent in English
- Proactively self-source leads and prospects from own resources, events and relationships.
- Develop a strong lead pipeline and secure sustainable, profitable ongoing relationships.
- Manage end to end sales process and post go live.
- Create clear and coherent client propositions within the bounds of available products.
- Maintaining strong client relationships by understanding and servicing their needs after initial onboarding, ensuring the client starts to ramp up to their potential.
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team to identify new target markets, share market intel and best practices.
- Develop junior members of the sales team.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this opporunity please apply today and our specialist payments consultant will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.
You can apply for this vacancy using our online application form. This will require you to provide some basic information necessary to process your application, and also a current CV.
Back to listing