Our client is an established payment services provider specialising in eCommerce and omni-channel transaction processing.
They are seeking an experience Account Manager from a payments organisation to join their growing team in a newly created position.
This role will be Home based (based in the UK), with expectations to travel during normal times.
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio.
- Provide account leadership for the client’s major Sales initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the client and other departments within the business.
- Being the main contact for supporting the client on behalf of the business.
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with the business matches their expectations and are satisfied with the products and services that is offered.
- Working closely with their clients to identify and close the opportunities for upgrade and growth.
- Perform above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to clients.
- Understands and can articulate the client’s most critical issues and challenges.
- Conducting on-boarding training and re-fresher sessions to ensure consistent knowledge.
- Providing sales support such as sales activity reports, data analysis, on-boarding processes.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 3 years’ proven experience as an Account Manager within Payments across eCommerce/online payments/PSP
- Experience and deep understanding of the credit cards acquiring & online payments industry.
- Commercially astute, with developed analytical skills and be capable of setting and achieving ambitious sales targets.
- Sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Interested? Next steps:
- This is a great opportunity for Account Managers within payments to sink their teeth into a great challenge for their next chapter of their career.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable, we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- As the role is a homebased contract, your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may get a number of applications, unfortunately, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with your outcome.