Have you got previous Payments experience? Have you got a proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team revenue goals?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a privately owned, dynamic Fintech business who have recently experienced a huge amount of growth. This role has purely come off the back of this growth and they are looking for exceptional, like-minded people to join their diverse, energetic team.
You will be responsible for retaining and growing an allocated portfolio client ‘s within the iGaming sector. This is a demanding role and is a key part of the business’s success.
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Exceed revenue targets through proactive relationship management, up-sales of additional products and securing additional volume commitments across a portfolio of strategic key accounts within the iGaming sector
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Negotiating contract renewals and ensuring existing agreements are compliant.
- Monitoring transaction volumes and forecasting against expected spikes/drops and presenting accurate financial forecasts to Senior Management
- Developing client relationships and aligning payment strategies through regular calls, face to face meetings.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of relevant market regulations in key territories for Gaming merchants.
- Engaging different areas of the business to meet project requirements and assist in the delivery of new products, services and migrations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in the Payments or iGaming industry
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges; strong analytical and excellent communications skills, verbal/presentation skills, writing skills, and attention to detail
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.