Reporting to Sales and Marketing Manager (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Location: Home-based, but flexibility to travel to the company's sites and customer sites within the UK and Ireland.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Identify opportunities to promote and sell payment cards, personalisation services, card issuance solutions and innovative card products within the Banking and Payment sector.
- Manage the Commercial, Contractual and Strategic activity for a designated list of accounts with a corresponding revenue target.
About Your Responsabilities
- Regular engagement with customers and prospects as a representative of the business to identify client needs needs and to promote and sell products and services within the Banking and Payment sector.
- Create and drive strategic Account Plans within each designated account in order to increase revenue.
- Engagement of key stakeholders to retain and grow existing business as well as to prospect for new business..
- Contract preparation and negotiation.
- Work in close collaboration with internal teams.
- Close liaison with Solution Sales, Marketing and other Business Units to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- Reporting and forecasting.
What You Bring To The Table
This Sounds Like You? Please apply and if relevant we will approach you.
- A strong background in Sales and Account Management with around 10 years’ experience in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of Banking and Payment industry.
- Proven negotiation skills
- MS Office and use of forecasting tools eg Siebel