Account Manager – Payments - Malta
Our client is looking for a payments experienced Account Manager to join their sales team to be based in Malta.
About this opportunity
Our client is a licensed payment institution who are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. Our client is a diverse and fast-growing team, with over 10 offices across Europe and North America.
As part of the growth strategy, our client is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in the Malta office.
- Manage up-and-cross sell towards existing customers (upselling new markets, products or functionalities that the company offers).
- Take ownership of commercial negotiations and other supporting activities with respective customer.
- Build relationships and long-term strategic co-operations with assigned customer accounts.
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests.
- Conduct thorough analysis of customer services and traffic patterns using number-crunching techniques to derive value-driven business decisions.
- Work thorough analysis of various pricing models with regards to pricing negotiations.
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs.
- Collaborate with different departments internally to help deliver projects for customers.
- Attend industry events.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Must have Payments experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a commercial/sales/account management role within payments or a fintech.
- Fluent in English but having a second language would be a bonus.
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- You consider yourself great with numbers, analytical and able to use logic and problem-solving skills to find the relevant solutions.
- You’re hard-working, love learning new things and solutions-oriented.
- You have the ability to explain complex topics in a clear and understandable way
- You are humble with a strong business acumen.
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships.
- You take great pride in your work and strive for excellence with drive and endurance
- You have ownership mentality and accountability.
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join a fast growing international payments company and grow their skills in various verticals.
- When applying please ensure your CV shows your experience that is most relevant to the requirements, and please confirm your current location.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable then we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may receive a high number of applications, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with the outcome unfortunately.