An international merchant acquirer, which is also a pan European bank, seeks an Account Manager in Spain to ensure a successful ‘’Lead to Business’’ process and focus on relationship management to ensure that the clients serve as positive references and continue their growth with this acquirer.
Proposed Principle Accountabilities:
Account Management (80%)
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio.
- Provide account leadership for the client's major Sales initiatives.
- Manages RAG status updates and initiates SIP for clients on Red or Amber status.
- Demonstrates ownership of SIP from creation to completion.
- Act as the liaison between the client and other departments within the business such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical & Operational Services.
On-Boarding Activity & Sales Support (20%)
- Conduct onboarding training and refresher sessions to ensure consistent knowledge.
- Closely monitors the opportunities submitted by Partners, pro-actively reviews the quality and forecasting of the merchants.
- Safeguards the on-boarding process reviewing the completeness of required docs & if needed following up with the applicable internal teams (UW & Operations)
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis to CCO, VP Operations Support and Sales Team when needed.
- Bachelor's degree qualified in Business Administration, Management or related discipline.
- Proven 3 years plus in sales support and/or account management experience, selling online acquiring/payment services to the e-commerce/online payment industry for a financial institution or online Payment Service Provider.
- Deep understanding of the credit card acquiring & online payments industry.
- Previous experience of working in an international company strongly preferred.
- Commercially astute, with developed analytical skills and be capable of setting and achieving ambitious sales targets.
- Sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent professional written and spoken in English, Spanish & Portuguese Languages
- Ability to travel to join roadshows and/or visit customers as necessary
- Quality driven methodology of working.