B2B Business Operations Director (BOD)
Our client, a leading etrading platform provider, is seeking to appoint an experienced BOD to join its senior management team, in a role to be based in Cyprus.
Reporting to the COO, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring smooth business operations and progress; and the execution of day-to-day operations as well as wider strategic initiatives at all levels of the organisation; to include business development, product management and delivery, engineering, and business support activities.
About this opportunity
This is a particularly wide-ranging opportunity – requiring someone with a strong level of hands-on, technical knowledge – particularly surrounding technology – who is able to manage and evolve the company’s operations allowing it to grow and evolve quickly, and to meet its ambitious long-term objectives;
- Develop and lead strategic planning efforts for B2B business and further cascade the BU's
strategy and goals to the teams;
- Deliver key projects of the BU, manage and track the performance of the entire BU by implementing and support of appropriate rewards/recognition system that are aligned with the company’s goals;
- Manage B2B software product delivery processes to ensure that the customers’ needs are met and the customers receive the value expected;
You will work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the payments space.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- Proven 10+ years of experience in an equivalent position in a software focused environment;
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles – Finance, Operations, Technology, Compliance
- Deep knowledge of software development processes, business planning and operations, B2B sales & business development and etc;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities, outstanding communication and people skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- You must also be a proven people manager, who is creative and efficient in your ability to manage business.
- Fluency in English & Russian is essential.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm experience rapid growth. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.