A new opportunity has arisen for one of our Fintech clients based in London They are looking for a Copywriter to join the marketing team. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, the incumbent will join as an experienced Copywriter as part of a growing Marketing team.
Utilising local market knowledge and language skills, the incumbent will play an active and essential role in developing the company information and external communication that the company wants to publish.
Will include but not be restricted to:
- Write the information that the company wants to publish externally and internally for different campaigns or publications.
- Develop the content of the website and write the scripts for it.
- Write articles related with Financial institutions.
- Assist with video scripting and reels.
- Write content and copy for email and social campaigns.
- Be quick and effective for emergency communications.
- Previous experience working in Financial sector as a copywriter.
- Previous experience working as Copywriter in a B2B model company.
- Experience working with Social media content and Web content.
- Knowledge about the industry and how it works.
- Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills. Experience of working with external stakeholders and customers desirable.
- You will have a strong eye for detail with exceptional organizational skills and be passionate at helping to grow a start up in the Fintech space.
- A proactive, motivated approach – the ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to adapt to and perform well in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch.