Our client, a multinational software vendor is seeking a talented Back End Development Lead to join their team on a fully remote basis as a permanent employee. We will require somebody comfortable working with stakeholders between GMT & GMT+4 in terms of time zones. As such ideally, we are looking for applicants in Europe.
- Leading and mentoring a small team of Back End Developers.
- Providing high-level application architecture.
- Performing code reviews.
- Delivering solutions for new products/features.
Required skills and experience:
- Upwards of 5 years Back End Development experience.
- Upwards of 2 years leadership experience.
- Excellent development skills across Java, Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Professional experience of Spring Boot.
- Professional experience of messaging platforms such as Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka etc.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Strong English communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Grant Tarbet at email@example.com