One of the world’s leading providers of carrier billing and mobile identity solutions is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their growing team in London!
In this role you will be expected to work closely with the Product Team and be a good problem-solver.
- Work hands-on with a highly skilled team of engineers
- Mentoring engineers and fostering an environment of continuous learning
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and release
- Build a layered, component-based, service-oriented architecture
- Operate as a technical point of contact for the scrum team
- Meet and lead technical discussions with our existing and potential customers
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of stakeholders including product managers and program managers
- Be highly motivated and maintain a positive, 'can-do attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Foster the spirit of collaboration across multiple internal and external teams
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Software Engineering working on high-volume and low-latency systems
- Fluent in Java and have experience with building service-oriented, database-driven applications
- Strong software design and architecture skills
- Demonstrated great communication and influential skill
- Curious and love staying on top of technology trends
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Familiarity and experience with a wide range of programming languages and technologies
- Experience with containerisation concepts and runtimes such as Docker, containerd, CRI-O.
- Experience integrating with third-party web services across a variety of technologies, e.g. REST, SOAP, SMPP
- Experience with some (or all) of the following technologies/frameworks/tools: Maven, Git, MySQL, JMS, Spring
- Experience working with mobile carriers or mobile SMS systems
- Experience with authentication methods, sign up and login flows
- Experience using agile methodologies and tools
- Experience in designing and implementing systems for cloud based (AWS, GCP etc.) environments.