My Client is one of the leading mobile game publishers in the US They have built some of the top mobile games in the Apple and Google App Store.
Their engineering team is rapidly growing, and they are looking for a Server Engineer who has experience building highly distributed systems with C# and .NET or Java at massive scale.
You will join a team solving challenges at 4 billion transactions / week and servicing millions of online players.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and deploy server-side features and APIs for multi-million user games.
- Implement services that often generate significant revenue impact for the company. Examples include matchmaking, tournaments, in-app purchasing conduits, etc
- Ensure that games and services maintain high uptime (“three nines”) and low latency (sub 100 and sub 50 millisecond latency).
- Build modern systems using: AWS, Redis, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Spark, AutoScaling, ElastiSearch, etc.
?What you will need:
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Comprehension of CS principles: data structures, trees and graphs, object oriented programming
- Mastery of at least one OO language - C#, Python, Java, C++
- Real, hands on experience building massively scalable server side systems
- Have worked with and have a strong understanding of AWS
- Understanding and have worked with different database technologies (database tuning, query optimization, NoSQL data modeling), caching solutions, and queue technologies. Several years working on backend technologies.