Our client has launched the first mobile payment app in Eastern Europe, the first utilities payment app in the UK, one of the fist automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending.?
Our client is expanding their development teams and are looking for a?
BACKEND/INTEGRATION DEVELOPER, who will be responsible to develop applications for our core projects.
He/she will work with the Technical and Product Development Teams to deliver technology solutions for our dynamically-evolving and market leading products.
- Develop applications for financial & payment products
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in backend software development
- Experience with any of the following languages: Java, Kotlin or Go
- Database - PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Attention to details
- Tenacity and patience
- Good communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Good English - written and spoken
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to-have)