A new opportunity has arisen in our International FX and Trading client in their mission to find a Brand and Communications Director to be part of their expansion in the APAC region. We are looking for someone able to take ownership of the Brand and ensure consistent, constant, strategy-based, business-oriented communication to the market through brand messages and design, tone of voice in text & articles, social media resources, web, awareness campaigns which will help then to be seen professionally on the market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, drive and deliver the multi-channel brand and communication strategy
- Design, implement and supervise complex communications plans and programs
- Ensure cross-functional alignment and consistent messages to achieve brand and communication objectives across digital, retail, social media, events, and media coverage.
- Reviewing and ultimate approval of communication deliverables such as videos, press releases, newsletters, brochures, interviews, etc.
- Responsible for driving the creation of a comprehensive multidimensional brand communication plan to be used to inform all brand activation interphases (campaigns, digital channels, we-sites, etc)
- Lead improvements in a common and unified tone of voice in all the communication channels through the processes, standards, audits, and KPIs to be set and tracked.
- responsible for the daily management of internal and external resources in campaign briefings, development, and execution
- Manage media relations globally to ensure our presence and promote our client's image based on brand and communication strategy
- Be responsible for the coordination of fast-response crisis communication when required (market situations, industry-related situations, etc...~
- Manage cross-functional distributed teams including copywriting, design, production, localization, and others to establish a high level of leadership and clear direction.
- Significant experience in managing global communication agenda in medium and big fintech/investment organizations (500+ employees) as Chief Communications Officer, Brand Director, Marketing Director, CMO, or similar;
- Deep knowledge in communications, brand management, social media, customer life cycles, corporate management, compliance and regulations in fintech/investment fields, business operations, and others;
- A deep understanding of the investment business, own trading/investment experience is a big plus;
- Experience in working with Asian markets, cross-cultural experience is a must;
- Good project and operational thinking, ability to lead complex projects and drive business agenda easily and deliver high-quality results maintaining trustful relationships between people;
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, skills to develop people capabilities and natural interest in developing, mentoring, and coaching of own teams;
- Outstanding communication skills in English both written and verbal.