We are looking for an experienced BDD with in-depth knowledge of the online payments and banking markets to revisit a solid network of contacts with a very compelling proposition to deliver sustainable revenue streams.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an impeccable track record of achieving – looking for the opportunity to kick their earnings on to the next level – so whatever the next glass ceiling it is, it can be broken here.
The main focus of this role is to leverage from existing contacts in the travel sector find the biggest and best client partnerships with Acquirers, PSPs and connected merchants with the value of our client’s Value Proposition.
- Create a sector plan and deliver against new business revenue targets in financial services
- Identifying new opportunities and managing these through the onboarding process via CS team.
- Strategic approach to vertical and sub-vertical targeting to maximise around current client wins.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Working closely with VPs and Product Team to funnel Product Development requirements
- Build and leverage strong external and internal relationships on multiple levels
Experience with some or all of the following:
- A solid background in financial services sales and an existing book of contacts is a must.
- Understanding of Value Selling and Creation of Solid Client Relationships
- Experience and Familiarity in Payments, Banking, FX and Treasury Management.
- Knowledge of payment processing and Acquiring, Issuing and ecommerce
- Previous experience working in a fast growing or new business unit is useful but not essential.
The Person we are looking for:
- A self-starter with a proven commercial edge, proven track record and sharp negotiation skills
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect and strong work ethic.
- An impeccable level of integrity and therefore solid reputation are a must.
- We need someone with the mindset and headroom to grow into this very exciting role.
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time sensitive.
- Initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.