DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – ENTERPRISE – LONDON (EXCLUSIVE SEARCH)
About the opportunity:
Our client is a global Payments company providing online cross-border / money transfer, digital payment services, risk and compliance products, and the provision of working capital to customers world-wide. They are seeking a Business Development Director to join their Enterprise team, based in the UK (work can be remote with the ability to reach London offices on occasion).
- In this role, you will responsible for identifying, negotiating, closing, and managing EMEA partnerships for the Enterprise division. This will best suit someone with the experience and personality to execute BD initiatives across a wide-spectrum of payment verticals and jurisdictions. You will have proven BDM / Sales experience across the EMEA payments landscape, and a successful track record of new market and product delivery.
What will you be challenged to:
- Partner with the Product Management, Sales, and Marketing teams to define and communicate an unique value proposition to the EMEA market.
- Source, structure, negotiate, close, and manage partnerships to drive meaningful transaction volume across the Enterprise platform.
- Develop post-launch and account management plans for successful implementation.
- Present technical requirements to Partners and provide feedback to the product organization.
- Ability to inspire vision and energy across internal Sales teams and Customers.
- Ability to create and transform environments while still instilling a dedication for critical sales processes including funnel management and accurate forecasting.
- Willingness to take charge and work effectively to deliver results, despite internal or external obstacles.
- Ability to work globally across cultures and in different cultural environment.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years BDM, Sales, or Partnership experience with tangible results in the Payments industry.
- Track record of successful Client delivery and Sales execution – results driven, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated, with ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Entrepreneurial, with a bias towards action and a collaborative disposition.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and assess opportunities and partnerships with an ability to communicate both commercial and strategic benefits to partners.
- Creative and critical thinker, with strong business acumen and negotiating abilities.
- Excellent with written and verbal communication.
- Experience working globally across cultures and in different cultural environments to close international business.
- Fluency in English. Additional language skills are desirable.
For further details or to discuss this role in strictest confidence please contact Lisa Gambino – firstname.lastname@example.org; or Andreea Vilu – email@example.com