ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client provides its clients with access to EU and UK payment schemes and through its expanded banking network their clients have access to direct settlement via local clearing to bank accounts in 30+ countries.
The company is an Electronic Money Institution (EMI), which means the company is regulated and governed in much the same way as banks.
The firm’s wide range of compliant payment services encompasses regulatory infrastructures for the management of funds in the European Union (EU), correspondent accounts for banks and financial institutions, the holding of funds and directing of payments, full EMI licensing to allow non-European e-wallets, banks and financial institutions to hold funds in the EU.
- Demonstrate Leadership and entrepreneur spirit – helping the company get to the next level. "Own" your role and hit/exceed sales targets
- Apply a strategic sales plan to increase the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Work closely with our Marketing & Content team to create sales campaigns
- Understand and identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully informed of new products and the competitive landscape
- Monitor your sales performance to agreed KPIs
- Present sales reports and forecasts to the Head of Sales
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with key prospects
- Proven experience scaling business and selling B2B solutions in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Business development knowledge with demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, closing solution sales and hitting targets
- Proven record of closing new opportunities with Banks or Financial Institutions
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Clear and natural ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise with a tenacious and can-do attitude.
- An ability to grasp new technologies, regulations and demonstrate willingness to keep learning.
- Payments industry experience in creating solutions that meet the needs of the target audience
- Knowledge of International regulation, compliance and AML / KYC frameworks
- Understanding about Digital Assets and the Cryptocurrency industry.
Interested? For further information please contact Luke Baudouin – email@example.com