Headcount are keen to engage with energetic, driven, self-starters for a Business Development opportunity with a fantastic and emerging Fintech group.
This opportunity is for those whose interest is sparked by both the payments and technology space – if you are a real people person who enjoys networking and being part of a fun and thriving office culture then read on!
Our client is a technology business that offers businesses globally a range of comprehensive banking and payment services all via one platform.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on a Business Development Manager who will open new opportunities for the business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing leads based on priorities defined by closer or a target market according to companies’ strategies
- Researching targets, finding best point of entry, initiating insightful conversations.
- Responding to in-bound requests received via our website, social media channels and during industry events.
- Qualifying leads, developing the pipeline, tracking on Saleforce and managing accordingly.
- Collaborating and executing the go to market strategy together with the Marketing and Commercial departments.
- Identifying and analysing prospects’ challenges, needs, values and aspirations
- Advising prospects’ on best solutions to meet their needs.
- Acting as a consultant to share your strong knowledge about the business, the industry and major landscape trends.
- Adopting, applying sales process and making suggestions for improvement.
- Tracking results and collaborating with the sales team to update the sales forecast
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years within the banking as a service or high-end tech SaaS sales industry, with a proven track record of successful inside sales execution. We are looking for someone who is familiar with pitching to large corporate clients and who has built an impressive network. You will have an in depth understanding of the payments industry and be up to date with trends and innovative payment solutions.
In addition to being part of a fantastic team you will also have access to a comprehensive list of perks and benefits including:
- Gym membership
- Travel loan
- Heath Insurance
- Corporate discounts via PerkBox
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Office breakfasts
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, the best way to apply is via our website. Please attach an updated CV!