BDM – FINTECH – DACH
Munich / Germany
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, visionary and dynamic provider of financial infrastructure to the Payments and Banking industry, that enables greater financial inclusion by allowing clients to capture opportunities and monetarise them quickly in the new economy whilst adhering to all relevant regulation, compliance and security.
About this opportunity
You will join a developing local Commercial team, as part of the wider global Sales function and focus on business development, augmenting the firm’s current proposition and further develop the Fintech offering. The business is active across Europe and within it the DACH region, however, as it is clear to us that there is further potential to be captured.
- Work as an integrated part of the sales force to augment proposals with compelling Fintech propositions leveraging the existing product suite.
- Identify and introduce new clients, and further develop existing ones.
- Link back to the product development team to ensure the creation even better solutions near and medium term.
- Define an action plan for additional efforts to realise the potential and drive additional sales.
You will work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the payments space.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- 2+ years of experience in BDM / Sales with a proven track record in selling to FinTechs, FIs and Payment businesses.
- A global network and track record of interacting with clients in the disruptive FS field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated relationship building capability and commercial acumen.
- An open and entrepreneurial mindset with the conviction and drive to assist the business as broadly as possible.
- Excellent communication and a strong team-player - must demonstrate a proactive and positive outlook and be capable of influencing others to introduce change through collaboration.
- Strong leadership and management ability and the ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the various levels in the organization.
- An ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view toward reaching strategic decisions.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm experience rapid growth. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.