Senior Sales / BDM – Fintech – London
- Are you an energetic and ambitious individual committed to personal and career development?
- A leading FI Paytech exponent is building its London based Commercial team.
- This is a young, fast-paced and dynamic Fintech tech business seeking mid-to-senior level Sales professionals with a proven record of achievement, particularly across sales into Payments, Fintech and/or FI clients.
About this opportunity
Our client is seeking a driven, creative senior Sales professional who can help develop their FI business across Europe. The firm is scaling and seeking to capitalise on the momentum that their product and brand has generated and is committed to fast-trajectory growth of its pan-European – and ultimately Global – Sales function. We are seeking experienced commercial leaders to drive Sales and Business Development – into FI, Banks and Fintech clients specifically. You should be able to create and execute a successful strategic sales plan with a relentless commitment to originating and nurturing a client base and then lead them – start-to-finish – through the sales process and ultimately to generating meaningful revenue.
Being a member of an integrated sales force, you will augment proposals with compelling Fintech propositions leveraging the existing product suite. You will identify and introduce new clients, and further develop existing ones – defining an action plan for monetarising clients whilst committing to the highest levels of customer service throughout the sales cycle. You will drive commercial growth and revenue generation, and work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the Payments and FX markets. You also want to be a part of a cross-functional team with a strategic mindset to support marketing, finance, business development, and customer success, and be collaborative to meet aggressive revenue and growth targets.
- 5+ years of experience in BDM / Sales with a proven track record in selling to FIs and Payment businesses.
- Proven UK/ European regional network and track record of interacting with clients, plus an in-depth understanding of the Payment‘s industry.
- You will be a creative sales professional, someone who enjoys the challenge of finding new ways to shorten time to value for partners, and ultimately the “time to revenue” for the firm.
- Track record of successful full sales cycle execution and delivering against revenue targets.
- Based in London, and working from the office when circumstances allow.