Our client is at the forefront of the digital revolution within the payment sector focusing on sustainable economic growth. A full-service payments gateway, they are seeking an experienced BDM with experience from the payments sector and who has a track record of building and developing relationships and onboarding new business. The successful candidate will be offering payment services to T1/2 merchants with a focus in quick service restaurants, dine in restaurants, supermarkets and convenience store space.
- Develop and build a pipeline towards the new business plan for (key/new) vertical markets.
- Responsible for ensuring meeting, call and contact reports are captured accurately.
- Travel to various UK and International locations to meet with clients and partners to discuss requirements and present proposals as appropriate.
- Provide timely and accurate revenue forecasting, management information and reporting on a regular basis and as required.
- Create high-quality presentations and proposals clients in support of new business.
- Knowledge and experience working within electronic payment/cashless transaction market
- To be knowledgeable and previously worked with varied financial business models
- Ability of working within a team and with other teams within the business to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Natural communicator who can sell and negotiate at all levels of an organisation.
- Have previously worked with Salesforce CRM.
Interested? For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Luke Baudouin – firstname.lastname@example.org