Business Development Manager – Payments – Acquiring: eCommerce and High-Risk Sectors – Remote based in Europe or office based in Frankfurt or Cyprus
Our client is looking for a payments experienced Business Development Manager to join their newly created sales team for a growing business.
About this opportunity
Our client is a fast-growing international Payments company, that enables online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions.
They are looking for dynamic sales savvy individuals with payments and acquiring experience/knowledge to join their newly created sales team.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of the payments products and services offered with the ability to communicate these to prospective merchants.
- Ability to identify a clients’ needs to maximise the potential.
- Generate leads and advance then through the entire sales cycle.
- Collaborative working with key teams at all levels within the company throughout the sales cycle.
Your qualifications and experience
- Must have proven recent experience and at least 3 years’ working within Payments and Acquiring as a Business Development Manager across eCommerce or High-Risk verticals.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Experience of generating leads and onboarding medium to tier 1 merchants through an entire sales cycle and have an established business network in related segments.
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be open to travel (covid permitting).
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work with a international payments company.
- When applying please ensure your CV shows your experience that is most relevant to the requirements
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable then we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may receive a high number of applications, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with the outcome unfortunately.