A global payment technology solutions organisation with extensive growth plans for European, Asian and American markets.
The Business Development Manager will increase the distribution of the company's products across Europe within the Travel sector. You will be expected to have an in-depth understanding and proven experience in the fintech/payments industry. This position can be based in the UK or Netherlands.
- Establish a pipeline of sales opportunities – Manage the development of the pipeline and ability to accurately forecast the sales
- Present a large scale technical product and its innovative solutions to prospective clients within the Travel sector
- Develop a sales partnership network for both direct and indirect sales
- Build strong standing long term relationships with the merchants
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 4 years+ experience within Business Development/ Sales positions in a large scale international enterprise with thorough understanding of the payments landscape
- Strong negotiation skills at C-Level
- Significant track record of sales achievements and successes within payments
- Ability to build internal and external alliances to gain and share information including industry trends
- Willingness to travel
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement
- Competitive remuneration package
Apply today and our specialist sales consultant will be in contact to arrange a detailed confidential discussion if your profile is deemed suitable for this position...