Our client, a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider, is currently hiring a Business Intelligence engineer who is passionate about data-driven decision making, is detail-oriented, self-starter, smart, efficient, and driven to help the business succeed. Knowledge, experience, and desire to work with analytical tools and writing excellent SQL queries is a necessity.
- Work with the Business, Product, and Engineering teams to determine metrics, reports, and analytics needed for the business
- Design, architect, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information with the needs of the end user always in view
- Retrieve and analyse data using SQL, Excel, and other data management & BI systems
- Develop queries for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting
- Monitor existing metrics and analyse data, answer key business questions in a data-driven way
- Work with the latest AWS cloud technologies
Skills & Qualifications;
- 3+ years in Data/BI/Analytics/Reporting
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling users to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root-cause analyses
- Strong knowledge in SQL, advanced SQL usage
- Experience with BI solutions - any of QuickSight, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc
- Experience with data modelling and reporting
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!