- Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer, the incumbent will work as a Team Lead to join a growing Commercial team.
- This person will manage the relationships with Business Development Directors and Update of their offline sales forces.
- The incumbent should be an open-minded, pro-active individual who is prepared to keep abreast of industry trends and work collaboratively within a fast-paced, challenging and changing work environment.
These include but are not restricted to:
- Researching potential partnership opportunities across all verticals and geographical locations
- A comprehensive understanding of the brand – its business model, operations, and client’s propositions and understanding of how this can provide a value-added service to partners.
- Supervising and supporting a team of Business Development people where will be involve in the sales strategy and pitch generation for the clients.
- Build relationships and rapport with potential partners and Business Development directors and take them through the whole sales cycle – initial approach to agreeing with commercials and on-boarding.
- Nurturing partnership relationships to maintain longevity and increase the volume of leads and conversion rates.
- Engage educate and collaborate with partners to increase profitability.
- Develop and launch new campaign programs and initiatives with partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create content that can be used by specific partners to improve conversion ratios.
- The individual will be expected to grow his/her network through referrals and networking events.
- Supporting the rest of the BDM’s and Relationship Managers
- Consistently upholding our client’s culture, core values, and principles, and attitude to compliance
This is an important hire for the continued growth and direction of the business. Individuals should demonstrate the following knowledge and qualities:
- Experienced professional with a background in building partnership and affiliate relationships and business development
- Experience managing and supporting the sales team in a fast-paced environment.
- A general understanding of financial services
- A proven track record in achieving revenue targets and KPI’s
- Understand how a sales process works and how to progress an opportunity through this process Forward-thinking and always looking for innovative solutions that can enhance the proposition for our clients and partners
- Presentation skills and confidence when meeting people in person
- The accountable individual is willing to take wide-ranging responsibility across several different areas within the business.
- Any Business Management related studies are valued – whether an undergraduate or hirer degree in relevant subjects or courses/ self-learning.
- Fluent / Mother Tongue languages skills in Spanish | Mandarin is nice to have.