About The Opportunity
You will be working for a market leader firm with over 30 years of experience in the payments software world.
We are looking for Business Systems Analysts to join the existing team in order to support huge expansion plans.
You Will Be Challenged To
As a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) you will be responsible for liaising with clients and Internal functions to meet business demands.
The typical duties of a BSA will be to:
- gather client requirements,
- perform gap analysis,
- prepare use cases
- implement solutions at client sites.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to further their careers in this field through various travel opportunities, working with large multi-national organizations and operating in the Financial Services Industry.
- be in possession of a degree in business & computing or a similar recognised qualification
- have knowledge or experience in business analysis (experience in IT Business Analysis will be considered an asset)
- have knowledge of user stories or use cases
- be familiar with software development methodologies
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- fluency in written and spoken English
- have previous experience in the payment industry or financial sector
What You Will be Offered
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance and the opportunity to work remotely.
Does that sound like you? Do not miss this opportunity and apply ASAP!