A multinational Fintech is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their operations remotely.
The candidate will be responsible to interact with clients and Internal functions to meet business demands.
- Drive and assist with company's Product Definition.
- Manage multiple products at the same time affecting different lines of business.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Design, analyze and monitor multiple performance metrics.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Experience in business analysis (experience in IT Business Analysis will be considered an asset) a degree in business & computing or a similar recognized qualification;
- Knowledge of user stories or use cases;
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Experience to work with SQL and Jira, other tools will be an advantage (e.g Confluence);
- Familiar with software development methodologies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Experience in the payment industry or financial sector;
- an attractive package;
- medical insurance.
- Work remotely;
- Flexible schedule of work;