Channel/Partner Development Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: 65-75K Plus OTE
Global payments technology services provider specialising in omni-channel payments services and fraud prevention solutions
To help develop new and existing partners for the company through their different channel networks.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships by promoting company's value
- Assist in developing the strategy and roadmap for potential partners.
- Ability to leverage existing network of contacts to introduce new partners.
- Oversee integration project and prioritise business resources.
Skills & Experience required:
- 2 years' plus experience in Channel/Partner Development within the payments industry (not merchant)
- Proven experience with Plugins, Agencies and Platforms across various verticals and geographies.
- Proven experience in building new relationships and nurturing an existing partner's relationship
Apply today and our specialist consultant will be in touch to arrange a confidential discussion and assess your suitability for this role...