FCA-regulated e-money neobanking institution which was established with a goal to deliver banking services to the customer base of retail institutions on a white label basis, is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to join their UK entity.
At the heart of this start-up's technology, lies its own core banking system, a highly scalable, very sophisticated software that usually exists only with large high street banks and is very rarely found in Fintech institutions.
You will be responsible for oversight of the company’s compliance with AML and CTF rules and lead the operational and effectiveness of the systems and controls.
Reporting directly to the Executive Board, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all AML/CFT activities.
This position is critical to support the growth of the business and will be the focal point for all activity within the company relating to Compliance and AML / CTF.
- Knowledge and experience of PSD II.
- The gravitas to discharge these duties at a senior level including interaction with Executive and senior level management and the FCA if required.
- Excellent PSD II Compliance, AML, and Corporate Governance exposure / knowledge.
- Self-starter, motivated, with the ability to work both solo and as part of a bigger team.
- You are committed to, and excited about, world class compliance and independent oversight of this important agenda.
- You are an in-depth strategic thinker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across many functional groups and be able to manage the company's business needs.