Headcount are working in partnership with a market leading Fintech who have been driving growth globally now for over 10 years, they are a dynamic, agile tech focused company who are seeking the most talented Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing professional to join their team in a CMO position.
To be successful with your application, you will be required to have a hands-on focus and a strong knowledge of marketing technologies with experience in digital transformation and performance marketing methods.
The CMO will oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy. You will be required to lead the vision for traditional marketing techniques along with the development of the digital transformation. The CMO will be reporting directly to the CEO of Retail and will lead a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals.
- Developing digital marketing strategy and tactics in accordance with the company’s business goals on both global and regional level including high-level activities, guidelines and budget to drive pipeline.
- Taking over and expanding a strong team of specialists in all marketing functions (mainly digital, project management, development, strategy and creative etc.)
- Creating strong marketing, customer and data analytics expertise and making sure all decisions are data-driven
- Establishing strong project-management and processes within the department
- Overseeing strategic and creative processes for all marketing activities
- Creating strong expertise in content- and e-mail-marketing, as well as global and regional digital campaigns, websites and landing pages development, sponsorships
- Planning and allocating both global and regional marketing budgets for maximum efficiency
- Developing a system of KPIs for all teams and leading the employees to meeting them
- Measure new efficiencies and ROI implementing the latest digital tools and solutions
- Serve as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation
- Creating a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful development of the company
- Proven experience leading digital marketing transformation in a hands-on CMO role or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (digital marketing being the main focus)
- Deep understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over all digital channels, exploring new opportunities and innovative technologies
- Sufficient knowledge of all marketing instruments & solutions (GA, SalesForce, MS etc.)
- Strong leadership expertise with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work in a multinational and diverse environment
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field
- Experience in Forex/Finance industry will be an asset