About The Company
You will join a FCA-regulated e-money neobanking start-up which delivers white label banking services to retail customers.. We are produ of being able to say that we have our own core banking system, with a very sophisticated software which allow us to onboad multiple projects smoothly.
Both our teams and our client base are accross UK and Europe.
About The Opportunity
You will be challenged to build our new generation of products, helping to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company both from an execution perspective and a strategic and client facing perspective.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Lead and facilitate the creation of products that deliver value to both customers and the business.
- Act as the voice of the customer to build product vision & product strategy.
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of users’ pain points and journeys.
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends.
- Analysis and continuous improvement of an existing product.
- Assist with development of feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps.
- Identification, study, and prioritization of requirements.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Be driven by the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, “stackable and sharable”.
- Monitor and report on product KPIs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions.
- Coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation.
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans.
- Assist in the development of new products and business proposals.
- End-2-end fintech or banking product design – ensuring that products are built in compliance with the latest UK & EU legislation
What You Bring To The Table
This sounds like you? Submit your application and, if relevant, we will contact you soon!
- FinTech new product.
- Experience owning and driving end-to-end product roadmap and requirements.
- You will be a strong leader, working well with engineers, stakeholders and product teams.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics and transform them into recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical awareness, UI/UX, Agile.