A vacancy has arisen in the fast-growing Compliance & Fintech Services Team of our niche financial services client , based in Horsham. We require a motivated individual to work and support both the Compliance Team and Fintech Team in managing Regulatory Compliance & Scheme Disputes and Card Scheme Bulletins.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance & MLRO for compliance-related matters and with a dotted reporting line to the Head of Fintech Services. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of Compliance & MLRO and the Risk Team and will also be required to closely liaise with the other members of Fintech Services and other teams within the business.
An ideal candidate would have previous experience in general compliance and financial crime in the e-money / prepaid sector and would have had some experience with activities associated with scheme compliance, disputes, and chargebacks life cycle (Mastercard / Visa rules and guidelines).
More important than experience is a willingness to be responsible and accountable for the associated activities. This person will take ownership of their role to learn (with support from the business) and keep up to date with the regulatory and Scheme requirements, processes, and rules.
The individual must be organized and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Must have strong PC skills and be comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities.
- Participate in the ongoing review of compliance manuals, policies, and procedures in line with the regulatory or other requirements
- Reviewing and maintaining compliance records, company retention documents, employee training programs, and compliance registers.
- Provide regulatory guidance for complaints handlings and assist with FOS cases and other escalated matters.
- Manage due diligence process for new and existing clients under the supervision of Head of Compliance, including KYC documentation reviews, EP/Sanctions Screening. EDD requirements such as the source of funds/wealth.
- Provide assistance and guidance on ongoing transaction monitoring and any actions required based on the alerts and results of the monitoring.
- Participate in delivering effective compliance and financial crime monitoring program and delivering appropriate management information.
- Contribute to the preparation and submission of regulatory returns and reports to the regulator (FCA) and/or other authorities.
- Provide assistance as required with managing and oversight of our Programme Managers and clients including but not limited to review of monthly Compliance Reports to identify and address any concerns in risk and compliance area.
- Provide support to the business with any compliance or regulatory queries on a daily basis.
- Take responsibility for financial promotions and social media reviews and website compliance.
- Reviewing updates from FCA, JMLSG, HMRC, ESMA, FATF, and other relevant bodies.
- Assisting with audit requests and risk assessments.
- Receiving internal reports, reviewing and reporting any suspicious activity or transaction to the National Crime Agency (NCA) and/or any appropriate governmental agencies.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance 4x salary
- Free onsite parking