Country Manager – Eastern Europe
- Responsible to develop and implement the marketing strategy whilst working closely with different Stakeholders within the group.
- Produce clear plans for all available marketing and communication channels including TV, online, PR, affiliation, ambassadors, events, and social media.
- Ensure that acquisition, conversion, retention, and reactivation of customers are in line with the company’s targets.
- Analyse and optimize acquisition and retention campaigns to maximise ROI.
- Work closely together with the design team to develop the creative concept allowing for long term brand building and communication in the market.
- Work together with the affiliate team to make sure that the affiliate channel is utilized to the max. Manage and develop own affiliate deals where applicable
- Responsible for planning, buying and negotiating all media, either through direct relationships or through a media agency
- Ensure that all media and marketing communication is in line with the regulations of the different markets.
- Keep abreast with market and regulation updates.
- Responsible for operational structure of the team along with being involved in the recruitment of new team members, coaching and supervision.
- Proactively explore new business opportunities for growth and business development, both in existing and new channels ensuring the compliance with local regulations.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in leading and managing teams.
- Experience managing complex organisational structures
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Must have proven track record in marketing and brand identity.
- Native Polish speaker is a must, German language proficiency will be considered an asset.