This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with a strong technical background and great customer service skills, to work for an expanding provider of Fraud, Identity and KYC solutions.
As you acquire a strong understanding of the platform you will be accountable for product, presales and customer support to the sales team, clients and prospects, facilitating migration and technical implementation management as well as ongoing relationship management, growth and retention of clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Presales Support / Implementation 60%
- Providing technical, compliance and product support to the sales team from presales through to implementation and go live.
- Preparing clear and concise documentation for the client reflecting both compliance and risk requirements and proposed solutions in support of the sales team and implementation of the platform and its providers.
- Interact with sales, the product team and technical support to ensure the best solution is offered to the client within the constraints of the business requirements.
- Technical aspects of RFI/RFP responses.
Relationship management: 40%
- Ongoing relationship management of corporate clients after going live providing support through calls, meetings and reports.
- Liaising with staff of corporate clients and prospects on all levels.
- Ensure needs of all customers are met appropriately.
- Work with rest of Sales team to ensure sales targets are met
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in a technical implementation of Risk Management or compliance solutions.
- Display a history of successfully interfacing with external and internal customers, maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Display excellent presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills and understanding giving an ability to work in a very technical environment.