Customer Success Manager – French and English Speaking
Our client is looking for a payments experienced Customer Success Manager to join their team in London or France.
About this opportunity
Our client is a growing payments company whose mission is to empower business to go beyond, enabling any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
The Customer Success Manager will join a small growing team of Customer Success Managers, will be based in either London or France and will be fluent in both French and English.
Working in a dynamic environment you will be responsible for establishing and developing relationships with the company’s most active users, industry influencers, and early adopters and leverage this to increase business with the customer.
- Oversee and manage existing client relationships in France and Western Europe and play an active role in developing and building long-term relationships with top users to identify emerging business, collaboratively develop value propositions that address client needs.
- Be proactive in strengthening existing relationships and creating new ones to maximize acquisition, retention, and up-sell.
- Growing the company’s capability in financial services industry and develop the vision and plan to execute a go-to-market strategy, collaborating with the analytics, business development managers, sales and delivery teams for developing offerings and cross-selling to existing clients and prospects.
- Review and propose process improvement that drive client and market penetration.
- Be the Voice of Customer, giving detailed feedback to internal product development teams, and leading on product requirements for France and Western European territory.
- Build business success stories and case studies.
- Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform, Salesforce
- Maintain and exceed volume, revenue and customer retention targets in France and Western Europe
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent the company in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports.
Your qualifications and experience
- Must have Payments experience.
- 3+ years of account management or business development experience within payments.
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferable in Business, communications, marketing or finance).
- Fluent in French and English as you will be required to manage both English speaking and French speaking customers and markets.
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth.
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure.
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious account manager or business development manager to join a growing business.
- When applying please ensure your CV shows your experience that is most relevant to the requirements, and please confirm your current location.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable then we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may receive a high number of applications, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with the outcome unfortunately.