About The Company
Incorporated in 2008, you will be working for one of the world’s leading providers of carrier billing and mobile identity solutions. Using nothing more than a user’s mobile phone, the firm's technology can verify a user’s identity, execute a payment, or provision a new service, radically simplifying common, everyday mobile interactions between consumers and businesses. This is possible because the platform can access the internal billing, identity, and sales systems of mobile operators globally. Businesses who utilize their platform include major brands.
About The Opportunity
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with customers to provide technical support and guidance. Your technical expertise will be blended with your business acumen to help deliver and deploy mobile identity solutions working collaboratively with our Sales and Engineering teams. If you are a polished communicator, team player, multitasker, and analytically minded technical with a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience, then we want you on our team.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Manage delivery of services to customers, clarifying technical design implementation details, pre-launch technical support and post-launch support
- Understand technical steps required for implementation to develop/manage project plans
- Gather Customer feature requirements and communicate clearly and effectively back to internal teams
- Troubleshoot technical issues with use of API logs and other diagnostic tools and present solution back to customer
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize and eliminate delays in delivery
- Establish good and trusted relationships with both internal and external customer teams
- Maintain technical proficiency on all aspects of the platform, including product capabilities, features, and planned enhancements
- Manage several customer projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive composed attitude
What We Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical background
- 3-5years prior experience in in launching solutions, customer success, project management or equivalent history
- Experience in working with Enterprises, IOT, Mobile Communications, Payments, Banking or IT connected devices desired
- Solid technical understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies with an emphasis on API-related (REST, SOAP) experiences
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful customer launches, from pre-sales support, through integration and testing, and into post-launch monitoring and support
- Superior analytical, communication, presentation and customer interfacing skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Work efficiently and flexibility working cross time zone with internal and external customers
- Required Languages: English and at least one of French, German or Spanish.
This sounds like you? Please apply today!