A client in iGaming is looking for a development tools specialist to work on our real-time payment application.
The candidate will implement, maintain and improve the company's development ecosystem and design new functionality for it.
Possibility to work remotely from Spain.
• To design, maintain, and integrate the infrastructure supporting our main development projects.
• To design, implement and maintain CI/CD best practices to improve quality and efficiency.
• To collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the company's development environments and tools are suitable for the company's requirements and reduce load on the company's developers.
• Prepare and train the company's developers on the usage of new tools.
• Provide support to developers on internal tools, teaching them how to solve their problems autonomously.
• Fluency in English with strong communication abilities.
• Create and maintain Docker images and registry.
• Docker Orchestration (OpenShift/Kubernetes).
• Linux (Shell scripting).
• Build automation.
• Database management PL/SQL.
• IDE configuration.