The client is a Payments company brings knowledge and confidence to internet users in the Crypto, Finance, Entertainment, Technology and Software industries.
Candidates based in Europe.
Note: No sponsorship is available for non-European candidates
The company is focused to find high-quality online content nowadays. The company diligently dig through mountains of hype and publish factual & in-depth news, research, education and products reviews to share with valuable opportunities in the finance, entertainment and technology industries.
What we do for companies: Better leads, more profit
The company is looking for a DevOps Engineer based in the EU/EEA area to join the Dev team to manage infrastructure and code deployment.
The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to:
- Support the development team as may be required
- Build and support technical infrastructure (servers, services…)
- Build and support software deployment infrastructure
- Enhance the company’s IT infrastructure security protocols
- Maintain and improve the company’s cloud infrastructure
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Jenkins and LAMP / LEMP
- Knowledge with Scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Powershell, Python)
- Experience working in cross functional terms
- Possibility to work 100% remote
- Competitive salary
- International team