DIRECTOR OF SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
An acquiring experience unlike any other.
My client is one of the world’s first Hi-Tech companies to become a pan-European bank, provides next gen frictionless, paperless merchant acquiring services to PSPs, ISOs, PFs and merchants.
- Responsible for sales and business development to partners as well as to large online merchants to focus across specific verticals
- Generate sales and create new business opportunities, while managing sales processes and negotiating terms until reaching the final commercial agreement with both partners and merchants.
- Monitor all onboarding processes until ‘go live’ with relevant internal departments.
- Participate in worldwide trade shows, as well as travel abroad to customers and company offices as needed.
- Proven 3 years plus in sales/business development experience, selling online acquiring/payment services to the e-commerce/online payment industry whilst working for a financial institution or online Payment Service Provider
- We are looking for someone with a network in Retail (eCom and Card Present), Digital services and goods (software downloads, games downloads, streaming etc), Digital Services (Taxi apps and other) and possibly travel.
- Deep understanding of the credit cards acquiring & online payments industry
- Commercially astute, with developed analytical skills and be capable of setting and achieving ambitious sales targets
- Sharp and possess excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent professional written and spoken Business English.