An acquiring experience unlike any other, offering paperless merchant acquiring services, to PSPs, ISOs, PFs and merchants.
Owning multiple bank licenses, supporting over 100 currencies and accepting merchants in over 32 EU/EEA countries. Licensed by the MFSA and a principal member of Visa and MasterCard, this international acquirer is proud to have introduced an entirely new breed of acquiring – ‘Smart Acquiring’ – to the financial arena.
- Responsible for sales and business development to partners as well as to large online merchants to focus across specific verticals
- Generate sales and create new business opportunities, while managing sales processes and negotiating terms until reaching the final commercial agreement with both partners and merchants.
- Monitor all onboarding processes until ‘go live’ with relevant internal departments.
- Participate in worldwide trade shows, as well as travel abroad to customers and company offices as needed.
- Proven 3 years plus in sales/business development experience, selling online acquiring/payment services to the e-commerce/online payment industry whilst working for a financial institution or online Payment Service Provider
- We are looking for someone with a network in Retail (eCom and Card Present), Digital services and goods (software downloads, games downloads, streaming etc), Digital Services (Taxi apps and other) and possibly travel.
- Deep understanding of the credit cards acquiring & online payments industry
- Excellent professional written and spoken Business English.