Ecommerce (EComm) Sales
Location: London/United Kingdom
About the opportunity
Working at a group level, with oversight of a growing, international portfolio of payment/ Playtech businesses, our client is offering an excellent opportunity for experienced Sales, BDM, Account Managers to support the rapid growth of PE-backed Payments Group.
We are seeking driven, creative and self-motivated and experienced sales professionals to join this multi-national fast-trajectory growth firm. You will be energetic, confident and a team player who can adapt and be resourceful while having entrepreneurial skills.
- Collaborate closely with other key players across the business, including Technology, Product, Customer Success, Legal and Operations.
- Work with a cross-functional team with a strategic mindset to support marketing, finance, business development, and customer success as you work together to achieve unique revenue and growth targets.
- Find new and creatives ways to shorten sales cycles and client/partner onboarding.
- Solving problems and building solutions with limited structure and oversight teams.
- Create and execute a highly successful strategic sales plan while building a client base that will lead to significant revenue.
- Work with a mix of start-up, early, and high growth disruptive FS and technology companies. It will also involve establishing strong relationships who are looking to launch new products where digital innovation is key.
- Demonstrate creative, innovative thinking and personality – and ability to identify, share and resolve client problems and the drive to build tools and processes that enable revenue growth.
- You will have a proven track record of success in Sales / Business Development, and demonstrate the required qualities, experience and results in building trust with the product and technology teams of potential clients and partners, and the ability to monetise these relations.
- A proven experience working in the payments industry as a highly successful Sales professional; having learned to sell through a combination of different industry-relevant technology products and solutions.
- Familiarity and ease with technology.
- Understanding how to optimize the sales cycle from lead to opportunity to live account.
- Talent and experience communicating the benefits of the technical product of tech platforms to the customers.
- Demonstrate and maintain professional, technical, market and industry knowledge.
Interested? For further information please contact Andreea Vilu – email@example.com