Our client is looking for a payments experienced Business Development Manager to join their sales team to cover the French Market.
About this opportunity
Our client is an established payments company who’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations.
They are looking for a highly-talented French speaking Enterprise Sales Manager, the role can be based from our London hub or remotely from France. The successful candidate will be tasked with driving enterprise sales targets to deliver exceptional revenue growth in our Merchant Services and Payment Orchestration portfolio. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to Director, Enterprise Sales.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to ensure revenue goals are met/exceeded
- Focus on driving a “solutions selling” and “value selling” culture
- Ensure maximized sales coverage and participation across all markets and geographic areas
- Develop and maintain world-class C-level relationships with key executives at both prospects and clients
- Manage client relationships from the early stages of the sales process through to post-sales setup and integration
- Drive execution through both internal and external stakeholders to deliver optimal revenue, speed-to-market and service levels
- Partner with internal counterparts across the business throughout the sales process
- Produce timely clear call and ongoing status reports plus forecasts to update sales management and internal counterparts on account activity.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of sales processes, strategies and structure
Your qualifications and experience
- Must have proven recent experience within Payments, particularly PSPs within the French Market.
- Credibility to identify and engage with new partners and proactively drive a complex solutions sales process.
- Prior success selling into large, complex customer environments with multiple decision makers
- Proven track record in leading enterprise level sales engagements that drive growth goals
- Strong network of contacts and relationships
- Proven analytic expertise in revenue forecasting, business planning and pricing
- Success over achieving aggressive goals
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to be hands on during the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Fluent in French and English – a 3rd language would be advantageous.
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager/Sales manager with PSP payments experience within the French market who is looking for career development and be rewarded for their hard work within sales.
- When applying please ensure your CV shows your experience that is most relevant to the requirements, and please confirm your current location.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable then we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may receive a high number of applications, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with the outcome unfortunately.