European Business Development Manager – Payments – EPOS
Our client is looking for a payments experienced Business Development Manager to join their sales team to cover the Eastern European markets.
About this opportunity
Our client is a leading provider of innovative secure electric payment devices, specialized in the development, certification and deployment of industry certified payment technology. The company partners with acquirers, payment service providers (PSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and systems integrators to provide flexible payment solutions for use in retail, hospitality, transportation and financial services globally.
This role requires an individual to be based within the Eastern European area.
- This is a key business development role, with responsibility for building partner relationships and driving growth of the company’s payment technology sales in the European market.
- Reporting to and working closely with the EMEA Sales Director, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the development of new channel partners, integration of the company’s core technology and deployment of payment devices in key European markets.
- The main objective is to build new customer relationships that drive revenue and margin growth for the company.
- Key processes include the identification of appropriate business opportunities and being able to establish plans for the conversion of target accounts to the product series. This will involve responding to detailed RFIs/RFPs and being able to manage long and complex sales cycles.
- A high-level GTM strategy has been developed and the chosen candidate will help refine and execute this plan. They will be used to working with pre-defined objectives and focused on achieving key results, which will be managed quarterly.
- It is essential that the chosen candidate has experience of developing new partner relationships and leveraging them to drive profitable sales.
- Additionally, the role will require account management skills as these new relationships and revenue streams mature.
Your qualifications and experience
- Must have proven recent experience within Payments, especially within Card Payment Solutions/services.
- Credibility to identify and engage with new partners and proactively drive a complex solutions sales process.
- Experience of retail, hospitality, transportation and other customer-facing industries would be beneficial.
- Be based in Eastern Europe and have experience within these markets in payments.
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English speaking (fluent) and German speaking will be advantageous.
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager with experience in partnerships/channels within POS/card payment space to work within a niche area of payments.
- When applying please ensure your CV shows your experience that is most relevant to the requirements, and please confirm your current location.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable then we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may receive a high number of applications, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with the outcome unfortunately.