EMEA Head of Sales
We are working with an innovative Payments start-up – a specialist embedded banking platform that is supporting digital innovators in ensuring that they build and offer optimal payments solutions. The firm operates across a wider spectrum of sectors – both traditional, e.g. leisure, travel and tourism, and new – e.g. wealthtech, insuretech, real estate, education. The aim is to develop seamless payment solutions – and they’re succeeding.
Reporting to the global CCO, this is a high profile role managing an experienced team. The firm has adopted a “quality over quantity” approach to growing their team, and is targeting EMEA dominance.
- Working closely with the existing senior management team to execute a sales plan for the EMEA market, and to then implement the strategy to deliver EMEA targets leading the business towards profit and growth.
- You will own the sales and revenue targets for EMEA and support the team in achieving commercial goals, liaising internally and externally as appropriate.
- To lead senior client discussions and negotiations to contract signature and facilitate coordination between the EMEA team and global functional teams in order to deliver efficient and effective solutions.
- Keep abreast of developments across the EMEA market for embedded finance and drive focused marketing initiatives; plus knowledge of the regulatory and compliance landscapes.
- To recruit, train, direct, motivate, coach and lead a high performing EMEA team; and to serve as a mentor and leader for the team.
- 7+ years sales experience with at least 3 years in leadership/senior management roles.
- Track record of clients and profitable deals - a highly commercial, relationship driven business builder.
- Strong practical experience in the fintech industry background with extensive knowledge of Banking and Payments.
- Previous Revenue and/or P&L responsibilities.
- Experience to working in a start-up environment is critical; Entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work with ambiguity, roll up their sleeves and make things happen in a coordinated way in a fast-paced environment.
For further details please contact Luke Baudouin – firstname.lastname@example.org - +34 671759012