Executive Relationship Manager – Merchant Development – France / Spain
Department: Global Acceptance
Salary: 75-85K Euros
A global financial services company specialising in banking services, cards and loans with offices situated across Europe and the US.
In order to further expand Acceptance, the Executive Relationship Manager will focus on expanding card acceptance through acquiring new and developing existing Tier One & Strategic Merchants in the French and Spanish markets.
- Deliver increased acceptance in Tier One and Strategic Merchants in the French, Spanish and potentially Portuguese market across all acceptance channels, (POS; E-Commerce; M-Commerce) by effectively leveraging existing Agency Acquirer; PSP; POS device providers and Processors relationships and conducting direct merchant sales efforts.
- Manage the ongoing relationship with Merchant Acquirers to ensure Merchant enablement is maximized and awareness, branding and technical enablement is maintained.
- Identify new sales channels and Merchant Partners
- This role will require up to 30% travel
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong fluent business communicator in French & English language
- Portuguese is a +
- Extensive Payments domain experience gained within a scheme and/ or PSP, Acquirer or similar organization
- Proven experience in an account management, relationship management or business development role with an interest and experience in developing a market
Apply by sending us your CV for this role and our specialist consultant will be in touch to arrange a confidential discussion to assess your suitability...