Description about the Role
- Our client is a payment scheme which offers credit cards, banking, and payment services.
- Build and grow long standing relationships with assigned partners to boost card acceptance, improve market share and grow transaction volume. You will ensure consistent implementation of our clients value-added products and provide strategic initiatives and marketing programs to broaden the cards acceptance footprint.
- Consult with internal business partners and client facing team within the company to understand and support client needs regarding digital, mobile and contactless payments.
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on the assigned technology partners and overall digital payments industry.
- You will be a strategic liaison to help assigned partners, by maintaining relationships with key decision makers across multiple divisions.
- Present marketing and promotional activities to grow transactions, increase market share and improve merchant stated awareness.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to identify, implement and develop new partnership opportunities.
- Make sure partners maintain acceptance and are updated on product offerings
- Support and implement operational procedures and ensure full compliance with our clients Network’s Change Release process and business practices.
- Champion new technologies and innovative partnerships to remain competitive in the digital landscape.
- Thorough understanding of the industry to identify key trends, new product offerings, accelerate business results, drive sales, build and win new acceptance and highlight changes for continuous improvement.
- Take part in payment industry associations and focus groups to increase awareness and be prepared on potential business changes.
- Be available to travel 40 – 50% of the time including overnight.
- 4 years minimum experience working directly with hotels and leisure services through a payment service or acquirer.
- Instead of a degree, experience in relationship management, sales, strategy, business development or related field.
- Knowledge of the Hotel and Leisure industry ideally in the UK and EMEA.
Other Useful Requirements
- Exceptional relationship management and consultative sales skills and proven experience building deep and influential relationships with key stake holders, executive level clients and internal business partners
- Broad payments industry experience and knowledgeable about the acquiring industry and key business functions: planning, strategy, marketing, finance, operations, etc.
- Strong project management, business analysis, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to produce and deliver influential presentations (internal & external)