Global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider, is hiring a Finance & Regulatory Reporting Manager in the UK.
This role will be responsible for setting and managing a UK finance team to ensure timely, reliable reporting of financial information. Also supporting the Head Office’s finance team in Malta, you will be primarily involved in the preparation of the Branch’s monthly management accounts regulatory reports, and year-end financial statements, whilst ensuring compliance with accounting, tax, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and develop the Finance function at the branch level
- Develop and manage the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control environment in the UK
- Play a leading role in the financial reporting process and present financial results and analysis to senior management
- Oversee accounts payable, receivable, tax, treasury, financial and accounting functions, and coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Must have a minimum of two years` work experience as Head of Finance or equivalent, preferably within a bank, credit or financial institution
- Must be qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Must have experience in regulatory reporting
- Strong knowledge of the local financial services industry, legal and regulatory environment
- Advanced Microsoft Skills