(Financial and Pricing) Business Analyst, Digital Banking
Early Stage FinTech Bank and E-Money company, member of Multinational Financial Corporation - looking for a dynamic and motivated Pricing and Financial Business Analyst to join their team in the UK.
“People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”
- Payments expert with solid experience in product pricing.
- Requirement gathering and Analysis Facilitating the review and approval of requirements from all stakeholders.
- Facilitating and participation in design discussion and workshops.
- Writing user stories conducting grooming sessions and story walkthroughs.
- Identifying business needs and propose solutions and alternatives.
- Performing in-depth analysis to deliver an enhanced Digital Channel experience
- Working with colleagues and cross functional teams (developers, designers, testers, product owners) to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases.
- Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders across the regions.
- Validating and prioritizing requirements using research and customer insights
- Supporting the delivery production line (development, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring that digital deliverables meet business requirements.
- Adhering to the User Centered Design process and working to agreed sprint and release plans.
- Coordinating with the various team to ensure everybody shares a common vision on a regular basis.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to disturb.
- Passion to Perform.
- Solid experience in financial technology, an innovative arm of a financial. institution, private equity or venture capital or closely related area and experience working with corporate clients.
- Sound knowledge of banking markets and operations.
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude for synthesising information from diverse sources and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner.
- High level of drive, commitment to finding solutions and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Programming knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to travel.
- Member of the core Team that will drive our e-money / e-banking aspirations
- An Attractive Remuneration package and a Fast Career growth are waiting for Self-motivated and ready for challenges candidate.