Are you in a senior Finance role, looking for that next step up into FC?
I am working with a global Payments organisation, in the acquiring space, which has set up a UK entity and requires a Financial Controller with extensive, proven experience and knowledge in transaction processing, management of payments, and the online payments industry.
Possessing a background in Financial Services, in particular Payment Services, you’ll be establishing a Finance Management and Accounting function for the newly incorporated UK based European business division of a payment specialist established in the US for 20-years.
- Act as an Executive Director, ensuring that the firm has the right structure, people and strategy.
- Deliver clean numbers with insightful narrative.
- Managing the accounting, tax (indirect and direct takes)
- Financial reporting to regulators and the Board
Key skills required include:-
- Chartered Accountant with 5+ years PQE.
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, ever changing, hands on SME environment that is founder led.
- Previously approved with the FCA would be considered an asset.